10 lỗi giới từ phổ biến khi sử dụng tiếng Anh


Chọn giới từ chính xác là thử thách với cả những học sinh khá giỏi tiếng Anh.

Espresso English tổng hợp 10 lỗi sử dụng giới từ phổ biến.
SaiĐúng
Is there a soccer game tomorrow?
It depends of the weather.
Is there a soccer game tomorrow?
It depends on the weather.
We discussed about 
the issue. 
I’m considering about joining a club.
We talked about the issue.
I’m thinking about joining a club.
I like to exercise in the night.
I like to exercise at night.
  • in the morning
  • in the afternoon
  • in the evening
  • at night
Let’s meet on next Monday.
I got a promotion in last June.
Let’s meet next Monday./ Let's meet on Monday.
I got a promotion last June./ I got a promotion in June.
He is married with a journalist.
My sister is divorced with her husband.
He is married to a journalist.
My sister is divorced from her husband.
The team lacks of organization.
 
The team lacks organization. 
I hate the lack of organization.
The project failed thanks to our lack of organization.
spend a lot of money in clothes.
spend a lot of money on clothes.
(Spend time + V-ing: spend a lot of time reading).
Are you angry 
of/to/for me?
Are you angry at/with me? (angry about a topic, angry at/with a person)
I’m going in Italy soon.I’m going to Italy soon.
graduated at/of university in 2005.graduated from university in 2005.

Đăng nhận xét

Mới hơn Cũ hơn

Biểu mẫu liên hệ